Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions will govern all transactions done with Sacred Dot Tours LLP, (hereinafter referred to as The Company) either through our website or for an offline booking made through email or written. The Terms and Conditions may change for conferences, special groups, incentives or curated programs and the relevant changes will be informed to you along with the booking. Those changes will then hold as the final terms and conditions.
All our products detailed in the final itinerary are sold subject to these Terms and Conditions and the same shall govern the contract between us. In the event of booking through any third party tour operators, or travel products or services like cruise, flights, coaches, sightseeing etc., the Terms and Conditions specified by such a vendor including their payment schedule, cancellation, refund etc. shall be applicable, in addition to our Terms and Conditions. The services comprising the tours are provided by independent entities that own or operate airlines, surface transportation, hotels, restaurants, kitchens, caterers, ships and cruises, places of entertainment like theme parks, museums, art galleries etc. As these are independent entities with their own management, we have no direct control over their infrastructure, operations or services. We do our best to select and offer the best vendors in the chosen price range, we cannot be held responsible if the supplier does not provide the planned service or there is a defect or deficiency in the services provided by any supplier. Consequently, any delay injury, death, loss or damage is caused on the above account does not render us liable to the Clients who have chosen us as organisers. However, in case a client is not satisfied with a particular service, it do our best to ensure that we can immediately take up the matter with the supplier and rectify the matter and provide them with an option that is to their satisfaction.
Similarly, we do not take responsibility for any act or omission of co-travelers or third parties, if it results in injury, damage or danger to the life/limb or property of any Client. As we book services in advance and are bound to honor the commitments as to payment to the suppliers, cancellation of services earmarked results in the Company losing money depending upon the time of communication of cancellation to the supplier and therefore, the cancellation schedule, which is based on the above amongst other factors becomes applicable on cancellation.
- The contract is between the Company and the Client, being any person travelling or intending to travel on a tour operated by the Sacred Dot Tours. The contract, including all matters arising from it, is subject to Indian law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Gurgaon Courts.
- All bookings, ammendments and cancellations must be received in wirting with the company through its main ID [email protected] or through individual IDs of its employees as mentioned in the replies.
- Information may also be sought on the phone but no bookings /confirmations / ammendment or cancellations will be be valid unless received in writing by the Company.
- Deposit payments will be required for all groups and for domestic air. In case of non-payment of domestic air in advance, the rates quoted could increase and those applicable on the date of final booking will be applied.
While writing descpritions in itineraries and programs we at the Company describe the services as accurately as poosible at the time the proposal is sent. However, factors and circumstances beyond the control of the Company like traffic problems, weather conditions, fairs, festivals, sport events, political/religious gatherings, strikes, change of management/closure of hotels/restaurants, over booking of hotels/flights, cancellation/ re-routing of flights or railway, closure of / restricted entry at a place of sight seeing may result in changes in the services / itineraries. We therefore, reserve the absolute right to alter, amend, change or modify the Tour Package, Itineraries, Tour Schedule, the Travel Plan and sightseeing. Where we may know of these sufficiently in advance we would notify you, otherwise our Tour Managers or local representative/s would inform you of the changes on the spot.
In case the alternate arrangements made are materially superior as compared to the ones described in the proposal, we may charge extra for the same anytime.
The services to which the Client is entitled to are described in the proposal and/or the price grid or the concerned Invoice as the case may be. Please note that neither our staff members nor you are authorised to promise/receive any service or facility over and above the mentioned ones and agreed upon at the point of sale.
For the comfort and convenience of the Clients; we would sometimes amend the itinerary. The Company would also try to inform the Client about these changes, prior to the start of the tour or during tour if that were possible, prior to the Client utilizing the service.
Persons fulfilling the criteria set by relevant provisions of law relating to foreign exchange in India and R.B.I. Rules, whose passport is valid for at least six months subsequent to the date of departure of the tour and have been granted relevant visas to reach the point of commencement of the tour and travel throughout with the group are eligible to book on the tour.
Once you have been supplied with complete details of the Tour Arrangement / Itinerary / Price Grid and these Terms and Conditions for the relevant tour,you are requested to read the same carefully before filling and sending us a confirmation.
- All prices given are per person on double/twin sharing basis unless mentioned otherwise.
- Solo traveler costs are available upon requests.
- Triple occupancy room(s) arealso available, but restricted, so please check while making the booking. Cost of single rooms in case of a group is given in the terms of a Single Room Supplement.
- Twin rooms: Please note that though we specifically ask for an book twin rooms on request, we cannot guarantee that the chosen hotel will provide you with a twin room at the time of check-in. This is due to the fact that all hotels have different room types and categories, and have a limited inventory of twin rooms. It is the Company’s ardent effort to ensure that the room type chosen is the one that the client’s receive but there may be cases in high season times where the particular room may be unavailable. Consequently the Company cannot be held responsible for this.
- All tour prices are subject to change in case of change in airfare, taxes, or currency fluctuations. We offer you the opportunity to pay in full for your airfare to ensure that seats and fare are firm. Should you not wish to do so, we shall re-quote the price at the time of final payment. Despite paying in full there are times when the airline may apply a fuel surcharge, which is beyond our control and payable by the client.
a. Unless otherwise states, payments for flights are non-refundable. It is essential that travel insurance is held by the client at the time of the booking to cover possible cancellation.
- The Company has the right to change the cost of any tour for which a deposit payment has not been made and confirmation received. The Company will not be responsible for any change in cost between the time of quoting and confirmation.
- Hotels: Hotels offered by the Company have been selected due to their location, services and overall guest satisfaction. Should a particular hotel not be available, (after confirmation), the Company will offer a similar hotel to the clients. The Company will do everything in its power to ensure that the alternate hotel is as good (if not better) than the original hotel offered. There will be no liability upon the Company once an option is provided.
- Individual Travel: For all individual travelers a deposit fee of USD 500 or 10% of tour costper person, (whichever is higher) is applicable on the date of confirmation to secure the booking. This amount is completely refundable till 45 days to date of arrival. (Except in case of black out dates, Christmas and New Year, Pushkar Period or any other festival or high occupancy period). In such cases the Company will inform you about the cancellations at the time of booking.
- Group Travel: In case of Group Traveller an amount of USD 500 or 10% of the tour cost is applicable six months to date of arrival. This cost is exclusive of any airfare and is refundable till 60 days to date of arrival of the group.
- In case a booking is received less than 60 days to date of travel, full payment is applicable immediately on confirmation. Please note that last minute bookings attract cancellation charges, kindly see our cancellation grid to understand the terms and conditions.
- All deposits are interest free. In case you cancel your trip within the no cancellation period, the Company will refund the money back the same way the funds were received. The time taken to do so will depend on the payment method.
- Individual Travel: Full payments are to be received by the Company no later than 45 days to travel.
- Group Travel: Full payments for group travel are to be received by the Company no later than 60 days prior to the date of travel.
- Exceptions: In some cases, such as black out dates, Pushkar Period, Christmas / New Year’s, other major festivals, etc. payments are due within 90 days or as specified in your proposal. These payments are then liable to cancellation as per the hotels that are included and those will be clearly mentioned in either the proposal or the emails exchanged at the time of making the bookings. Please note that those Terms and Conditions will be held as final.
The prices quoted on the final proposal have been calculated at the rate prevailing at the time sending the proposal. The Company reserves the right to amend the prices and to charge accordingly in case of currency fluctuations, changes in the various gross rates of exchange, and/or fuel costs, special/high season charge levied by the suppliers, hike in the tax, hike of airline/rail charges before the date of departure.
1. For Individual Travel:
|Sr.||Cancellation Received||Cancellation Charge|
|1||Upto 45 days||No cancellation|
|2||Between 45 and 30 days prior to the arrival date||25% of the invoice amount|
|3||Between 29 and 15 days prior to the arrival date||75% of the total estimate|
|4||14 days prior to the arrival||100% of the total estimate|
|5||In case of Christmas / New Year Period or other blackout dates all payments must be received by 90 days||100% cancellation is applicable from 90 days to arrival.|
2. For Groups:
|Sr.||Cancellation Received||Cancellation Charge|
|1||Up to 90 days||No cancellation|
|2||Between 90 and 45 days prior to the arrival date||25% of the invoice amount|
|3||Between 44 and 30 days prior to the arrival date||75% of the total estimate|
|4||29 or less days prior to the arrival||100% of the total estimate|
|5||In case of Christmas / New Year Period or other blackout dates||100% cancellation is applicable from 90 days to arrival.|
Exchange Orders, Service Vouchers & Tickets
All services would be as specified vide the Invoices and Service Voucher(s) provided to guests on arrival at their destination. A Service Voucher(s) is the written confirmation of the entitlement of the Client to travel on the tour and avail the services and the same must be presented by the Client to the Tour Manager or Service Provider as applicable on the first day of the tour. Services shall not be provided if the relevant Service Voucher in original is not produced. For some countries the Client would be handed over internal flight / train tickets, hotel and other vouchers by the Tour Manager / company representative on arrival at the holiday destination.
It is the clients responsibility to check the Service Voucher(s) / Tickets etc. carefully and to let the Company know immediately in the event of any error.
Visas & Documentation
It is entirely the clients responsibility to arrange, provide and carry on tour valid travel documents including their Passport, which is valid for a period of at least six months from the date of travel on the tour with necessary Visa/s and immigration clearance (if applicable), confirmed air tickets, documents confirming insurance to cover risk to life, limb and property for the duration of the tour, medical clearances, inoculation / vaccination certificates as the case may be to be able to travel as per the tour itinerary.
The company will not be responsible for the client not furnishing the correct visas and no refund will be offered in case of cancellation due to incorrect or insufficient travel documentation.
It is mandatory that all clients have valid travel insurance, from their home countries, for the duration of their holiday/travel.
The Company shall not be responsible and / or liable for any damages caused to the Client due to reasons beyond the control of the Company (Force Majeure / Vis Majeure).
The Company shall, in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the Client in case of:
- Any loss of life, limb or property, sickness, delay, discomfort, additional expenses incurred by the Client, consequential loss and/or damage or any kind suffered by client howsoever caused arising out of any act, omission, default of any Independent Contractor or by any servant or agent employed by the Independent Contractor or third person who may be engaged or concerned in the provision of accommodation, meals, transportation, entertainment, refreshment or any other service comprising the tour package.
- Failure on the part of airline to accommodate passengers despite having confirmed tickets or cancellation or change of route or delay of flights.
In any case, no liability on the part of the Company arising in any way out of this contract in respect of any tour, holiday, excursion facility shall exceed the total amount paid for the tour holiday, and shall in no case include any consequential loss or additional expense whatsoever. The immunities provided under this contract to the Company shall be available to the Company’s Managers, including Tour Managers, Employees, Servants and Agents but not to the Independent Contractors selected by the Company.
If the tour or any part thereof cannot be conducted due to Force Majeure or Vis Majeure, the Company shall not be responsible to give any refund to the Client. However, it may at its sole discretion the Company give the refund based on various factors like the number of participants, the cancellation policies of suppliers like hoteliers, coach operators, etc. the decision of the Company on the quantum of refund shall be final. Refunds (if any) would be paid by the Company directly to the source through which the booking was received, be it to the end client or an international booking office. Please note that it would take at least 45 days to process the refund. It is clearly understood that there shall be no refund whatsoever if the Client does not or cannot utilize any of the services like hotels, sightseeing, rides, cruises, meals, entrance fees, optional tours etc. during the tour.
Law & Jurisdiction
Law prevalent in India is applicable and as a part of the cause of action arises in Gurgaon and the Company has its Registered Office in Gurgaon, it is agreed between the parties that in the event of a dispute or difference between the parties the exclusive jurisdiction shall vest in court / forum / tribunal in Gurgaon alone having jurisdiction to decide the matter. The Terms and Conditions, proposal and confirmation shall be binding on the parties and shall constitute a contract between the parties.